1. Permanent coating is applied on the surface
A permanent coating has been developed for multiple, successive graffiti removals. This protection layer is particularly suitable for small to medium sized graffiti that need to be frequently and quickly cleaned (without hot water high-pressure device). The protection coating remains unnaffected and doesn't need to be renewed.
Paint smears are easily removed using biodegradable cleaners and an absorbent cloth. Graffiti removal can thus be carried out easily, inexpensively and promptly. Permanent coatings are extremely resistant to environmental influences and have a functional guarantee of up to 10 years.
• easy and environmentally friendly graffiti removal
• reduces water absorption in surface pores
• increases resistance against frost and thawing cycles
• protects against road salt, pollution, moss and mould
• can be used as anti graffiti protective varnish or sealer
Mineral substrates (painted/unpainted):
•Plaster, rough plaster, variegated sandstone plaster
• Wood, metal, plastics, tarpaulin
• Fired clay, clinker, brick
• Concrete (raw/washed)
• Limestone, Eternit, fiber-cement plates
Permanent graffiti coating
PERMA-Guard is a high performance, water based, two-component polyurethane permanent coating system. The graffiti protection coating allows for graffiti removal up to 100 times without renewing the protection coating and therefore offers a superior and permanent protection against graffiti.
Anti graffiti system product.
The choice of the appropriate surface protection depends on the physical properties of the construction, the risk situation (e.g. busy street, bus stop in front of the door) and your individual requirements.